Ideal for commercial and retail outlets where quick and easy deposit access is required without opening the main safe door. The Deposit Drawer is secured by a key lock.
Fitted with high security double bitted key lock. The key lock is protected by a live relocker. Anti-drill deflector plates covering bolt sockets.
The CR3000 and CR4000 deposit safes are both protected with an anti-fishing device.
- CR3000 drawer deposit has up to £3,000 cash cover*
- CR4000 drawer deposit has up to £4,000 cash cover*
- CR3000 drawer deposit has up to £30,000 valuables cover*
- CR4000 drawer deposit has up to £40,000 valuables cover*
- Designed & manufactured in the UK under the control of ISO 9001:2008
Choice of locking options: (see page 21)
EN1300 Class A certified Key Lock as standard (2 keys provided)
Digital Audit & Time Delay Lock
- Maximum deposit of sizes 1 & 2, 90mm x 300mm x 180mm h/w/d
- Maximum deposit of sizes 3, 90mm x 400mm x 305mm h/w/d
- Shelf as optional extra
- CR4000 has a high grade solid infill for additional security
- CR3000 has dual base fixing. CR4000 has single base fixing.
- Grey as standard. Other colours & bespoke dimensions on request**
- Dudley Safes products come with a 5 year warranty in relation to materials and workmanship. Warranty applicatble to lock is limited to 12 months.