The Dudley Europa Grade 3 range of safes have been designed to meet the stringent requirements of European Safe testing as outlined in accordance to BS EN1143-1:2019.
Independently tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) in the UK, it is suitable for larger commercial and high domestic risks.
- Up to £35,000 cash cover*
- Up to £350,000 valuables cover*
- Designed & manufactured in the UK under the control of ISO 9001:2015
- Tested and certified in the UK by the LPCB EN1143-1 European Standard
- 45 minutes fire protection. Test conducted utilising the general principals of BS476: Part 22: 1987 with reference to BS476: Part 20 1987*
- Association of Insurance Surveyors approved (AiS)
- Secured by 32mm 4 way locking bolts. 3 moving & 1 fixed set
- Fixed hardened plates & glass plate protect vital areas
Choice of certified locking options: (see page 21)
EN1300 Class B certified Key Lock as standard (2 keys provided)
Digital Audit & Time Delay Lock
Choice of deposit facility options** (see page 20)
Capsule (all sizes)
Letter Slot (all sizes)
Rotary (all sizes)
Drawer (all sizes)
- One shelf included with sizes 1 - 5. Two shelves included with sizes 6 - 7
- Single base fixing as standard
- Grey as standard. Other colours & bespoke dimensions on request**
- Dudley Safes products come with a 5 year warranty in relation to materials and workmanship. Warranty applicable to lock is limited to 12 months.