THE PHOENIX DATA COMMANDER is designed to meet the requirement of a large capacity fire protection unit for computer diskettes, tapes and all forms of data storage. Suitable for use in commercial business premises for large volume storage.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DATA) - Tested to Swedish NT Fire 017 - 120dis standard, providing 120 minutes fire protection for computer backup tapes.
- WATER RESISTANCE - Twin water resistant seals provide an airtight water resistant inner compartment for your computer media.
- LOCKING - Fitted with a high quality key lock supplied with two keys / advanced high security electronic lock with scrambled code as standard / Fitted with an advanced high security touchscreen keypad & fingerprint lock with clear LED display, internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code that can be programmed as standard with up to 128 fingerprints.
- SECURITY PROTECTION - Recommended for an overnight cash risk of œ2,500.00 or œ25,000.00 valuables.
- DROP TEST - Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- FITTINGS - Each unit comes complete with 2 height adjustable shelves and 3 pull out media trays.
- SPECIAL FEATURES - Fitted with automatic slam shut locking.
- COLOUR - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1160x690x720mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 885x400x405mm
- Weight: 340Kg
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1685x690x720mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 1410x400x405mm
- Weight: 480Kg
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1685x1200x720mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 1410x800x405mm
- Weight: 753Kg