THE PHOENIX MILLENNIUM DUPLEX is designed to meet the requirement of a large capacity fire protection unit for computer backup tapes and digital media such as CD?s, DVD?s and memory sticks. Suitable for use in commercial business premises for large volume storage.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DATA) - Tested to EN 1047 - 1 S120dis standard, providing 120 minutes fire protection for computer backup tapes.
- WATER RESISTANT - Water resistant seals provide an airtight water resistant inner compartment for your computer media.
- DROP TEST - Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- SECURITY PROTECTION - Tested to the prestigious European EN1143-1 Grade I Security standard. Recommended Insurance rating of œ10,000 cash or œ100,000 valuables.
- LOCKING - Fitted with a high security double bitted VdS class I key lock (2 keys supplied) / Electronic lock.
- FITTINGS - Each unit comes complete with height adjustable shelves and pull out media trays.
- FIXING - Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- COLOUR - Finished in a high quality scratch resistant Light Grey paint RAL7035.
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1143x800x730mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 887x579x456mm
- Weight: 530Kg
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1300x800x730mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 1044x579x456mm
- Weight: 600Kg
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1456x886x798mm
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 1200x665x524mm
- Weight: 755Kg