THE PHOENIX SPECTRUM is an ultra-modern safe designed to protect documents and valuables from fire and theft. The Spectrum’s effortlessly attractive design is available with a range of changeable coloured door panels, allowing you to choose a colour to complement any interior.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) – Tested to the International NT Fire 017-60 fire test standard, at the Swedish SP Testing Centre providing 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) – Tested to MTC DIP120- 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD's, USB's, memory sticks and hard drives.
- LOCKING – Fitted with an advanced user-friendly motorised electronic lock with dual control, multi-user control and scrambled code features.
- SECURITY PROTECTION – Recommended overnight cash risk of £2,000 or £20,000 valuables*.
- DROP TEST – Drop tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building or the collapse of the building.
- FIXING – Ready prepared for floor fixing with fixing bolts for concrete supplied.
- LIGHTING – Fitted with a bright LED interior light so the contents can be easily seen.
- SPECIAL FEATURES – Supplied with four internal key hooks, a pull out drawer and a height-adjustable shelf.
- COLOUR – The Spectrum is finished in a high-quality scratch-resistant Dark Grey colour, with interchangeable door
External: 515 x 405 x 470
Internal: 410 x 300 x 300