The Dudley Home Safes are suitable for domestic and small commercial applications. Small enough to fit in confined spaces. Large enough to keep both documents & valuables secure. Based on the hugely popular Harlech Lite S1, Harlech Lite S2, Harlech, Dudley & Compact 5000 ranges.
The Home Safe LT (Light) S1 & S2 weight a mere 34kg whilst the Home Safe HV (Heavy) range is a manufactures own approved product with a heavy, reinforced internal barrier*
The LT (Light) S1 & S2 have been independently tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) in the UK.
- From £2,000 to £5,000 cash cover*
- From £20,000 to £50,000 valuables cover*
- Designed & manufactured in the UK under the control of ISO 9001:2008
- Tested & certified in the UK by the LPCB to EN14450 (S1 & S2 models)
- 25 minutes fire protection. Test conducted utilising the general principals of BS476: Part 22: 1987 with reference to BS476: Part 20 1987*
- S1 & S2 models Association of Insurance Surveyors approved (AiS)
- 50mm fire resistant barrier protected body with steel plate door. Two-way bolt work is protected by a live re-locker.
Choice of certified locking options: (see page 21)
EN1300 certified Key Lock as standard (2 keys provided)
Digital Audit & Time Delay Lock
- Includes one adjustable shelf.
- Dual base fixing on HS-LT models. Single base fixing on HS-HV models
- Grey as standard. Other colours & bespoke dimensions on request**
- Dudley Safes products come with a 5 year warranty in relation to materials and workmanship. Warranty applicatble to lock is limited to 12 months.